JUMBO TENSION DGUV
BIG FORMAT PROJECTION SCREENS
Usable screen surface :
Blanco RL - Technical data
Blanco Sonora Micro - Technical data
Durabla Regent - Technical data
Sonora Regent - Technical data
Sonora Regent 3D Silver - Technical data
Translucent DF - Technical data
Translucent HG - Technical data
Copyright © 2018 JT Motors. All rights reserved.
THE STATIONARY MOTORIZED LARGE VENUE SCREEN FOR TRADE SHOWS,
CONFERENCE HALLS, THEATERS AND CINEMAS ACCORDING TO
§17 DGUV NORM (FORMERLY BGV C1) AND DIN 56950-4
• The construction according to DIN 19045 Part 1-4 / Safety
technology according to DIN 56950-4, regulation DGUV 17
Directive : EMC Directive (2004/108 / EC), Low Voltage Directive
(2006/95 / EC), DIN EN ISO 12100-1, DIN EN ISO 12100-2,
DIN EN ISO 13857, DIN EN 60335-1, DIN EN 60730-1 - control
devices DGUV 17 (formerly BGV C1).
• Special safety sturdy SOMFY motor according to §17 DGUV norm,
double safety protection of end limits with rotary limit switch.
• Perfectly flat viewing area with use of lateral tensioning system.
• Projection screen is provided with a protective steel housing from
size 20x20cm to 27x27cm which forms together with the winding
tube sturdy construction of the product. The housing is coated in
RAL-9003 with high-quality surface.
• The construction of the screen is equipped with two mounting
brackets for mounting directly to the ceiling. The brackets are
supplied as standard.
• Body-sound-insulated, maintenance-free special winding shaft,
secured against torsion at the motor side, low noise and
• The trapezoidal bottom weight profile closes the protective
housing flush when rolling up the screen surface; essential for
integration in suspended ceilings. The bottom weight profile is
equipped with an integrated equalization system.
• With defined enlacement of the screen surface on the winding
tube according to DIN 56950.
• The screen surface is certified to the high level of non-
flammability B1 (French M1) according to DIN 4102.
• Customized sizes, special colour of casing, different types
of screens surfaces on request.
Projection screen is provided with
a protective steel housing
Special system of tube and motor
connecting - maximal safety operation
Special tension system TabTension
for ideal flattness of projection surface